TEAM PARENTS: Each age class has a PPSC Team Parent to facilitate communication and to specifically help out in the following ways:
- Coordinate parent volunteer for each training session to answer questions, direct late arrivals to training trail, handle emergencies and provide a social atmosphere which would encourage more parent involvement..
- Using a racer level specific e-mail, team parents assist the coaches in communicating information about upcoming training, race day specifics, reminders about registering for races etc. Team parents are also responsible for setting up a phone chain system for when really late arriving information needs to be disseminated ASAP.
- Be available to answer questions related to vouchers, worker race credits, race day positions, race schedules and other questions.
- Arrange for group ticket purchases for races where team will be providing coaches.
- Arrange for group rates for lodging associated with weekend championship events.
- To assist with car pooling information for those who may need it in that age class.